Certificate Not Installed
All of our products are digitally signed with hdmachina.com's certificate. Having our certificate installed on your machine is NOT mandatory but for security reasons we advise you to install it.
This way you make sure the software you're running comes from hdmachina.com and is not tampered.It will also get rid of security warnings.
Download either the portable executable installer(recommended) or the certificate file and manually install.
You can find detailed instructions for both installation methods below.
If you have questions or want more information please do contact us.
Run the installer (hdCert.exe) and click on Yes to install the certificate.
Run the installer (hdCert.exe) and click on Yes to uninstall the certificate.
1) Click on the Start Menu button and search for mmc.exe, click to open.
2) Under file menu select “Add Remove Snap in” option as shown below.
3) Select “Certificates” from left hand panel and click on “Add” button.
4) On the “certificate snap-in” window select “Computer Account” and click Next.
5) On the “Select Computer” window select “Local Computer” and click Finish.
6) Click OK to close parent window. Expand “Certificates-Trusted Root Certification Authorities” in left hand panel and then right-click on “Certificates” folder.From the popup menu select “All Tasks“ - “Import“
7) On the “Certificate Import Wizard” window click Next and then browse for hdmachina.com.cer file.
8) Select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities“ and click Next.
9) On the next window click Finish to import the certificate. Close the main window and click No when asked to save console settings.
1) Follow the same steps from 1 to 5 as in How to manually install the certificate for all users above.
2) Find “hdmachina.com“ certificate in right hand panel and then click the “Delete(X)“ toolbar button.
3) On the next confirmation window click Yes to delete the certificate.
4) You must also delete the certificate from “Intermediate Certification Authorities“.
5) Close the main window and click No when asked to save console settings.