This software has been provided to you under the condition that you adhere to the following terms:
1. You may freely distribute the ORIGINAL TRIAL version of this software provided that all accompanying files including binaries and documentation which were in the ORIGINAL TRIAL distribution are included and remain completely unchanged.Also you must charge no fee(except for any reasonable fees necessary to cover costs of distribution media).
2. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software. The author shall retain title and all ownership rights to the software.
3. You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this END USER LICENSE only in conjunction with a permanent transfer or destruction of all copies that you have made of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. GRANT OF LICENSE. The END USER LICENSE grants you the following rights: The author grants to you the right to copy and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on as many personal computers as you own, but not over a network. If you are an entity, such as a corporation, and not an individual, you must have a separate END USER LICENSE for each individual who uses the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.You may make a reasonable number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup and archival purposes.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR 'AS IS' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION).
THE AUTHOR IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE OR UPDATES FOR THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION